For My Dad's legs

My father has several health issues and has had cellulitis for some time in his legs. It is not healing. He now has black spots on his legs and his feet are swelling over his toes. Please pray that this infection will finally be healed.

Jesus I trust in You.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father please heal grlfreedy father’s legs from infection and cellulitis, in Jesus name, Amen

For his healing…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your Fathers healing.

Jesus please help the doctor to find whatever care and treatment with heal this poor man’s legs. He must feel very upset and discouraged, Lord. Please help him.

Jesus, please hear and grant our prayers for him.

Grlfreedy, I’ll pray for your Dad at Mass this evening. I can imagine how distressing it is for you for your Dad to be suffering like this.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord of all healing, look with kindness upon grlfreedy’s father, who suffers greatly. By our petitions, may Heavenly graces descend upon him. Graciously combine his suffering with that of Your Son on his cross, so that even in pain or despair, Your good may come of it. Mercifully bestow knowledge, patience and caring concern upon the physician who is treating him, so that the most effective treatment is prescribed. As Blessed Mary was at peace even as her Son suffered, may grlfreedy and her family be also at peace as they observe dad’s suffering. We ask that you join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints in Heaven, so that our prayers may inspire the relief that we seek. Grant this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not, into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying for healing…Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please flood this Father with your healing grace. If You so will it, Lord, allow his legs to be healed, and guide the hands of the medical team in charge of his care. Allow him and his family to have a clarity of Your Will for him, Lord God, and be consoled in your Divine Providence. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

I hope and pray that your Dad’s infection is healing and that his legs are improving.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not, into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Praying for your Father :crossrc:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

His legs are still incredibly swollen, but the color is looking so much better. Thank you all so much for the continued prayers.

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.