For my daughter and all other new college students

We’re putting the final stuff in the van and leaving in just a bit to take our oldest DD to college. She’s a great kid and I’m confident she’ll do well and make good choices but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s my job to worry about her! Plus, I’ll miss her terribly.

Pray for Mandy and all other students. Pray for safe trips to campus, wise choices, academic success and that God remains the center of their lives.

As a secondary note, the Neuman center at her college was struck by lightening and burned to the ground earlier this summer. Pray that this campus still finds a spiritual home as they will be making do with various temporary quarters till the new structure is rebuilt.

Kris

Kris,

I will include your daughter and all college student in my rosary tonite. I, too, have a daughter who will be going to college. It’s kind of scary “letting them go”. But, we must place our trust in God. (I know, sometimes a hard thing to do). You are in my heart and your daughter as well.

mom4truth:signofcross:

Am praying, my youngest daughter is in college too. We have to place them in God’s Hands.

Praying for this intention.

Pray for Mandy and all other students. Pray for safe trips to campus, wise choices, academic success and that God remains the center of their lives.

As a secondary note, the Neuman center at her college was struck by lightening and burned to the ground earlier this summer. Pray that this campus still finds a spiritual home as they will be making do with various temporary quarters till the new structure is rebuilt.

Dear Kris…will keep your intentions above in daily prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for your daughter and these intentions…

Still praying for all our young people going into college this year.
Dear Lord, we place these children in Your hands. Please take care of them, comfort them, protect them and give the guidance they need to remain true to their faith. In Jesus’ name, I pray.
Amen.

mom4truth

Praying for your daughter and for you!

Kris,
My daughter (also a Mandy) just started her first year of college a couple of weeks ago. It certainly was not easy seeing her leave and my concerns are the same as yours. I pray every day that she remains strong in her faith and that she places God central in her life. For you and your dear Mandy and all posters here with children in college, know that you will all be in my daily prayers.

Jesus, I trust in You.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.