For my daughter, and everyone with Flu

Please pray for my 13-yo daughter who is sick with a flu-like illness, and for everyone affected by the flu and H1N1. I don’t know if it is flu or not, but I am concerned about her.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but please hear my prayers……Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for AU’s daughter and all others who are suffering from this epidemic. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will pray very hard for your daughter. My family is going through the same thing - I know how difficult it is to see our children sick. She will be in my rosary tonight.

Blessings,
Judi

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Thank you so much for everyone’s prayers.

Thank you so much! I did the same, and prayed for your family in my rosary tonight.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

Jesus, we mothers find it so hard when our children are sick. We’d prefer to be sick ourselves. Remembering the solicitude of Your own dear Mother please make this young teen well…and please lay Your healing hands on the children of all parents who are grieving their child’s illness.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Angel’s daughter and all those afflicted. Amen

Praying… Stay well!

Praying.

She is having chest pain and painful breathing periodically.

I would appreciate anyone who can remember her in their prayers.

I would appreciate even one person saying a prayer for my 13 year old daughter.

I’ve prayed for your daughter. Please keep us posted. >>HUGS<<

Thank you, sharmin. :slight_smile:

She was diagnosed with asthma and respiratory allergies today after testing.

I’ve been thinking about your daughter. How is she doing?

She’s been having attacks of having difficulty breathing at school, but now she has an inhaler and a prescription of singulair. We hope it will help.

Thank you for asking.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Thank you so much for this beautiful prayer. My daughter has been doing well for the past few days.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.