For my daughter -important auditions

Please pray for my daughter who will be auditioning in 7 hours at LaGuardia high school. It is her dream to be accepted. She has been praying and working so hard. Please pray that the adjudicators have clear minds and hearts to see the potential in my daughter. That they may be guided by the Lord in this very important process. And that my daughter is able to perform at her absolute best. Thank you!

I’m sure she will be the best she can be, as long as she keeps the nerves under control.
Praying for you both, let us know how things go,

My prayers are with you and your daughter. God has given her a talent. God Bless.
Pax et Bonum:bible1:

Wish I had a talent , feet like cement Blocks,and a voice like a grinding gearbox,
An eye that can’t pick a straight line, an unsteady hand that can’t pick the right piano key,

Praying for your daughter’s success at the audition and that she may perform at her best.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Prayers said for your daughter that her dream of acceptance at this school will come true!
May she perform to the best of her ability and the judges clearly see the talent she had been given by God. Let us know how it goes.
Mary,

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you all so much!!! My DD got a callback for Dec 8!!! This is very good news!!! So we need to continue to ask for your prayers. Clearly, it works!! God bless ypu all and thanks again. Keep them coming!!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen:gopray:

Great news; glad to hear DD is called back! Continued prayers…
Mary

Pray is a powerful intercessor. I’ll keep praying for you and your daughter.
Pax et Bonum:bible1:

I am back my friends. DD is scheduled for her final audition at LaGuardia high school in 14 hours. Please pray for her, I ask. That she can ground and center herself, and that our God will lead her steps. That the judges see again her potential, and that they award her a seat. And that God provide them with clarity and kindness when they make their decisions. And that they feel the hard work DD has put into her craft for the past 8 of her 12 years of life. May she have the best audition yet. Thank you so very much for keeping my DD, Cailie, in your prayers tonight…

God bless you all.

Rosie

Hope all goes well…

More good news :slight_smile: My daughter got a callback to Performing Arts high school on Jan 18! Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to keep her in your prayers! Thank you all so very much!

More good news :slight_smile: My daughter got a callback to Performing Arts high school on Jan 18! Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to keep her in your prayers! Thank you all so very much!

St. Cecelia please help this young woman have an awesome audition! Amen.

Good to hear… I Googled Earthed the school… Great

Wonderful news. I’m happy to hear as such.
Mary.

Are you really in Australia Phil? And you google earthed the school?? Haha how odd :slight_smile:

Praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.