For my daughter - miscarriage

I just had a call from my older daughter, in tears; she is evidently miscarrying at 7 weeks. This was her first pregnancy and she and her husband are very sad and upset. Please keep them in your prayers.

Lord, please heal this couple and ease their pain. Help them to conceive of another child really soon. When they conceive again may dixieagle’s daughter have a good pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby boy or girl and experience abundant joy at this new miracle they cooperated in creating. May their new baby’s life help them get over this miscarried baby they loved so dearly in the womb and wanted so much to have in their lives. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

For all of you…
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, Most Gracious Advocate, thine eyes of Mercy upon us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen!! :signofcross:

You can request a funeral for the baby if you want. :console:

Father please hear our prayers for this young couple who are greiving the loss of their first baby.Please heal them in mind body and spirit and may they be comforted by Your love for them,in the safe knowledge their baby is in heaven.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

For mother and father and dear baby.Mother Mary please intercede for this couple who mourn the loss of their baby.

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. ® That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

May our lord bring blessings upon this couple and their families in this time of need. He will be with you always guiding and protecting you. Every soul is precious. May the Lord take this tiny soul into his eternal kingdom. My prayers and blessings are with you.

Many hugs and prayers for you and your daughter and family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’m very sorry. My wife had a miscarriage as well in her first pregnancy, too. This was a difficult time for us. By God’s grace, we now have two sons that are in their teens. I will pray that your daughter be healed and blessed, too.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

My love and prayers.

I am so sorry for loss of your grandchild, and for all the hurt and sadness that your daughter and son-in-law are going through, and will go through.

Please know I’ll be praying for you all.

Please God, though somehow the pregnancy can be still saved. Please let us know. Lots of love, Trishie

You dear CAF prayer warriors always come through!

Thank you so much; it is so hard to know your child is going through such sadness and not be able to give her a hug, as she is 1500 miles away. I know that she feels all your prayers and love.

God bless all of you.

Our kind and merciful Redeemer, please comfort this family! And please give your blessings to them.:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Praying for her …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed by Thy name
Thy Kingdome come
Thy Will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
For the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory are Yours, now and forever
Amen

This is a very bad hurt. Please, Father, give this couple the support they need to get through this trying time, and please bless the baby. Bring his or her soul to Heaven to be with you. Amen.

Compassionate God please help this family to get through the initial shock of their sad loss. Please help them to comfort each other. If You will, please when the young mother has recovered, that she is able to conceive a healthy child and carry the baby full-term. I ask in Jesus’ name.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Dixieagle you and your daughter and her husband remain in my thoughts and prayers.
May God comfort you all, and heal your daughter.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.