for my daughter please

She has another competition at the end of the week. At the last one she stumbled but did not fall. Please pray that she makes no mistakes and that she does well enough to finish in the top 2/3 in her event.
Thank you

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. AMEN.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Lord, in accord with the Father’s will, hear fa1en’s intentions. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. BLessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be a world without end
AMEN

Remembering your daughter in my daily prayers. God bless!

thank you all
it is this weekend please pray with me

Praying hard.

I am praying.

Dear Lord, we ask you to bless all of our endeavors, and may all we do be for your greater glory.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.