For my daughter Rachel (third surgery in a week)

My daughter Rachel Had surgery last Wednesday. The day after the surgery they found a hole in her bladder, so they had to go back in. Today, her bladder was still leaking so tomorrow they are going to externalize the tubes from her kidneys to take the pressure off of the bladder so that it will heal. My wife and me are at our wits end. :crying:

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Rachel who has bladder surgery. Grant her a healing of mind and body and restore her strength and spirit.

Comfort her with the knowledge that we are praying for her and her family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

Praying for your daughter and your whole family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your daughter & your family. Wondering how old your daughter is? A child or an adult?
Dear Lord Jesus please heal Rachael and give her strength. Please give this family Your Peace.
In the Love of Christ,
Agatina

Praying for her and for you and your wife. :thumbsup:

Praying…

we pray that God will guide the surgeons hands and that Rachel will finally make a speedy recovery.will remember rachel in my prayers.

Father God, You have given us such a miracle in our children Lord. From the first day our little ones ever made their entrance into this world each one of them has been a such a dear miracle, adding wonder & beauty to our lives. Thank you Lord for the rich blessing that they are in our hearts and in our lives. We can never thank you enough for them! As I pray Lord I also want to thank you Lord for my own daughters and my son - I thank Pete for reminding me just indeed how very precious they are to us Lord. I know Rachel must be such a precious daughter to Pete, his wife and their family Lord and I pray Your hedge of protection around their entire family. As a father you’ve wired us to protect our children Lord and we know, especially in times like this, the best way we can do that is to put our entire faith in You as our protector. Father God I now lift up Pete’s daughter Rachel to you and ask for Your help. Give these doctors wisdom beyond wisdom Lord. Guide their minds and hands to be the instruments of Your healing. Please provide Rachel with strength and peace and, in the light of the true knowledge of faith, give her the assurance that she is firmly in Your tender and loving hands. We know You have said that You have clothed the lilies of the field Lord and that Your eye is ever on the sparrow Lord. Even moreso You have affirmed to us that we, whom You have created for greater purposes, are even more dear & very precious in Your sight. You know every detail of our lives Lord and even know how many hairs rest upon our head. O Lord let Your presence now be both a great covering and a shield for Pete’s entire family. Lord I pray that you would hear and grant the petitions of these prayers with Your ever great and tender mercies and restore Rachel to full health. Lord I ask that the presence of Your Holy Spirit would rest upon Pete and His wife that they would have great strength and peace in their faith. Let strong faith in You be their great source of strength for their daughter Rachel. Lord, You alone are our Rock in times of deepest trouble. Our hope is in You alone Lord - You are the anchor of our souls in every storm, holding us together though the waves would tear us apart. We love You Lord - thank You so much for loving us and sending Your beloved Son Jesus who poured Himself out on our behalf that we could be restored by the sacrifice of Love. Forgive us our sins Lord, look not upon them as we turn to You the True One. Help each one of us to grow in Your grace and wisdom by praying harder for each other in the wonderful knowledge of Your love. May your blessing be upon Rachel, Pete and the entire family Lord. This I pray as you asked us to, in the Name of Your Precious Son, Jesus, who reigns forever and ever as our Mediator, our great help and our loving Lord and Savior. Forever & ever; In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Praying for all of you…
Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will keep Rachel, you & your wife & all your family in my prayers.I am so sorry for your worry.
Dear Blessed Lord please give strength to Rachel to endure pain & worry & comfort her parents who are beside themselves with such worry.May The Holy Spirit guide the doctors to treat Rachel in the best way & Sacred Heart of Jesus be with Rachel in her time of need
We ask these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord
Amen

Your family is in my prayers. God bless you and especially your daughter.

Pete, by now your daughter would have had the surgery. I pray that all is well with her and that she will heal speedily, by God’s grace.Please let me know how she is progressing. In the meantime, may God grant both you and your family, the strength and comfort that you need at this time. Know that He is with you, as He promised.

Jackie
No God. no life
Know God, know life

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for healing for Rachel and peace for you and your wife.

Dear Lord
we continue to ask for Your Healing
for Your daughter.Please come to her aid
We ask kthese things through Christ Our Lord
Amen

She seems to be on downhill side of her stay. she is getting in her wheelchair and moving aroung, so hopefully she’ll be getting out soon. Thank you all for the prayers. I’ll let you know when she comes home. :slight_smile:

Thank you, God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.