For my daughter

She lost her job yesterday due to the company shutting down. Please pray she can find a new job as good as that one and that she will like as well as the one she lost.

Lord God, please help Maggie’s daughter to find a new source of employment which can meet her financial needs and bring her joy. Amen.

Praying for your daughter.

Thank you, and please include the other 750 employees of her former company that also lost their jobs.

Father, I ask for your assistance on behalf of Maggie to help her daughter seek employment within a position that will be pleasing to her, and also may you sustain the other unfortunate employees that were let go along with her daughter. May you fill them with the capacity and motivation to seek further employment.
Amen.

Praying for these intentions…

Prayers to St Joseph, patron of workers, for all concerned. :gopray2:

God, please help this person. Our Father, who art in heaven… Dear Mary, my mother and queen, please pray for this person. Hail Mary, full of grace…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death…AMEN

May St. Joseph The Worker watch over your daughter and all those who have lost their job - and all unemployed. I hope they will find happy employment and the employment situation generally start to adopt an upward trend. Kept in daily prayer.

She is still looking and interviewing. She just got back to the job search this week due to Chris’s death just a week after she got laid off. It’s hard to keep your mind on the present need for a job and grieve for a son. :frowning:

I hope she gets work soon so she can stay busy with a new job and not dwell so much on the loss of Chris.

Praying for your daughter in this difficult time in her life and asking that ST JOSEPH will intercede for all who lost their job.

I will pray for your daughter.

J†M†J
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please say the following prayer right now to release 1,000 souls from purgatory (Approval and Recommendation signed by M. Cardinal Pahiarca, Lisbon, Portugal March 4, 1936.): Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy Souls in Purgatory. Amen

Click these icons/links to donate food to the hungry. It’s free.
thehungersite.com/clickToGive/images/button_clickToGive_ths.gif
hungerfighters.com/images/HF_Half2.gif
greatergood.com/images/linktous/468x60_ths-visitor-anim-fight.gif
Click this link: children.care2.com/front.html?p=&iID=

An overwhelmingly sad time … keeping in prayer still, Maggie…

Keeping your family in prayer, Maggie.

You can count on my prayers…:gopray2:

Thank you…she has another interview today.

Praying hard for your daughter Maggie.

Please let this be fruitful today. I ask this in Jesus’ name. AMEN.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.