For my desire to become a priest

Dear Jesus,

I really wish to become a pious priest who loves you and bring your flock towards your Sacred Heart. However, I am too unworthy a sinner and I have too many human failings: not good at socializing and public speaking, not talented in music, not smart enough to study, not spiritually formed, and suffering from mild depression. Please guide me and form my soul. Grant me the necessary human qualities for serving the Altar and cleanse my imperfection. Please help me seek my Vocation and be faithful to you and the Church.

I shall wait for your reply patiently with much perseverance. Oh Lord, you once said, ‘Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you.’ If you are willing to let me become a priest, or at least not opposed to the idea, please help me remove the barriers ahead of me, or at least do not obstruct my way to the Altar. I trust you and docilely submit myself to your whatever plan with great confidence and humility.

My dear Jesus, I do believe that you have called me to the Priesthood. If this were really a true calling, please give me the necessary graces to do your work. I am very willing to change myself to fit into your Salvation plan.

Please, my dear lovely Jesus, let me hug you like a koala hugging the tree trunk. I am a fatty adorkable baby who loves being hugged by Mama and Papa. If you think the Priesthood were not suitable for me, please at least give me your love so that I could love you more. All I want is your love.

Please help me build a better rapport with my spiritual director, who seems to be indifferent to me and misunderstood my good will.

My dear Mother, Our Lady Help of Christian, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, I love you, and I trust that your intercession would eventually make me a pious priest who sacrifices his entire life for the Church. Nothing could come true without your intercession, so please, Mama, I sincerely and earnestly pray that you hold my little hand and bring me to the Altar.

St. Michael the Archangel, my Guardian Angel, all saints and angels in Heaven, and all Poor Souls in the Purgatory, please pray for my growth in humility, faith, piety, meekness and wisdom.

O God the Father, I ask in the Holy Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

God’s will be done in your life. May He grant you the grace needed for whatever vocation He chooses for you. May He help you overcome whatever you need to in your life to do His will. May you come to know and do His will always.

Hail Mary
Our Father
Glory Be

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

Dear Lord, please bless the desire of Michael’s heart. Please anoint it for your purposes and glory, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

All born of the flesh are unworthy…
But we still try and do our best! Good Luck!

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women, and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

Praying for your prayer request

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

I will pray for your vocation. May the Will of God live through you. Amen.

Based on what you said about yourself, have you prayed for direction towards other vocations? I would suggest looking into Monasticism. Just a thought.

God Bless you.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy, hear and answer me, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Amen

PRAY for Him to give you the grace to be a Priest in His Catholic Church. ONLY with the grace of God can we accomplish anything.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Amen

Dear Jesus, please help this young man with discerning his vocation, and if it be Your will, please guide him along the right paths to become a priest. You know how much we need holy and dedicated priests to help all your people on earth today. Jesus, I have confidence that if the OP is destined to become a priest, you will put the necessary holiness and graces and wisdom and perseverance in his heart to overcome any and all obstacles. In Your name I humbly pray for this intention, Jesus. Amen.

Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, St. John Vianney, St. Junipero Serra, and St. Pope John Paul II, please pray for this intention and for more vocations for our Church. Thank you. Amen.

Added to Rosary #2 intentions
God bless

AMEN! That is awesome Tis_Bearself

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.