For my family and for wisdom

I have to have a conversation this afternoon, one I am dreading. It might adversely affect my family for a long time to come, so I would greatly appreciate all the prayers you can send! :frowning: It is extremely serious, serious enough to (possibly) disrupt my formation as a lay Dominican. Please pray!

That sounds really scary. I ask You our God to give guidance as to whether this talk is necessary and to guide the procedings.

I ask the Angels to go before you to prepare the way with whomever you must tell. I ask the Holy Spirit to give you the attitude and the words that are kindest and wisest. I ask the Holy Spirit to move the hearts of your listeners.

Comfort and heal where is needed, please our God.

Lord, we pray for divine guidance in the conversation which Sillara must engage in. May the peace which Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ left us be ever present during this most difficult time. Grant that charity and forgiveness direct the words that are spoken, maintaining peace and ensuring a constructive outcome. We ask this through the same Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Holding you in my prayers.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with You
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please comfort and bless this family. In the name of The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I am sorry I am late in responding, but saying a prayer that all went well…Peace and God Bless!

Praying…

Praying that you will be given the perfect words to say, enlightenment by the Holy Spirit. Lean on Christ for confidence, and He will lead you through anything. God bless.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please guide the words and actions of this person through Your Holy Spirit. Console those he is speaking with, that they may be guided to Your Will for this person. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.