for my father

That the Lord teach him how to love and relieve him of the burden of selfishness into which a trapped person inadvertently led him when he was young and which became his credo and my mother's.

Our Father...
Glory Be...
Hail Mary..
Amen. +

Merciful Father, hear lynn's prayer with us as we ask for lynn's parent's to be filled with great virtues, especially of charity and humility. Amen. :harp:

May God answer your prayers Lynn

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

[quote="lynnehelen, post:1, topic:293264"]
That the Lord teach him how to love and relieve him of the burden of selfishness into which a trapped person inadvertently led him when he was young and which became his credo and my mother's.

[/quote]

Praying for you...
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be
A world without end
AMEN.

Lord, I pray that lynnehelen's father comes to know how best to love you and his neighbors. Please help him to be freed from anything that is keeping him from loving you and his neighbors with a pure heart and in the right way. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.