for my father

Hello, I need to ask some prayers for my father. I am really worried for him.
He has had some medical tests and the doctors think it’s cancer. This Monday he has a test and depending on the results they will operate him or not. And if they do, they will know if it’s cancer, if it’s good or bad.

I need prayers for him to be brave. And for me and my family too, to accept God’s will.

Thank you very much

GOD BLESS YOU! I am praying for your father, that if he should need surgery, and if there is cancer, that it will be totally removed and he will enjoy good health for years to come. Asking this through Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions :byzsoc:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art though amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, bless merytheriver’s father. Give him strength in his time of trial, peace of heart and mind, and an everlasting faith in You, O Lord. Lead him to do our Heavenly Father’s holy will now and forever. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

:gopray:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for your father and family.

Lord, please touch this father of merytheriver’s and heal his every afflictions, physical and spiritual, with the mere touch of your divine, healing hand. Grant him and this family many graces for courage, fortitude, joy, wisdom, understanding, faith, hope, and love. Lead them through this matter and all matters in union with your Sacred Heart, toward the heavenly banquet, now unto eternity. Send angels to help the medical staff, this father, and family. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Dios te salve, María, llena eres de gracia,
el Señor es contigo.
Bendita tú eres entre todas las mujeres,
y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, Jesús.
Santa María, Madre de Dios,
ruega por nosotros, pecadores,
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte.
Amen

Praying…

Father, please be with Merytheriver’s dad as he undergoes testing. Give him strength needed to deal with the anxiety of waiting for the results. If it is Your will, please grant him a clean bill of health. Send the Holy Spirit to this family so they can give him the support he needs during this upsetting time. We ask this in Your Name. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.