For my fiancée...

The Lord has blessed me so abundantly! Among all of His unfathomable gifts for me, I would say that the greatest would be my fiancée and the relationship we have. She is a tremendous person and I feel like the love we share cannot be exceeded except by Christ’s love for us, and (by His grace) our love for Him. She has such a great love for Our Lord!!

With as big a blessing as she’s been for me, I’d like to overcome my many faults and weaknesses for her. She deserves much better than me, I feel. Specifically:

That I may stop being so lazy and work out. Our wedding is in 4 months and I am out of extremely out of shape.

That my narcolepsy and cataplexy may subside enough to not burden her.
That my anxiety and depression may go away completely, so that we may have more fun and fond memories together.
That I can rid myself from all that holds me an arms length from Christ, so I can properly motivate and encourage her relationship with Him.
That I will take on more of the wedding planning responsibility, to alleviate her stress.
That I will be a strong provider, protector, and guardian.
That I will encourage her to love Christ above anyone and anything.
That I may get a better job, to provide for our family entirely, allowing her to raise whatever children God may deem us to have.
That I may be an awesome husband and father.

Please pray that God may bless her so abundantly THROUGH me…and the same for any man in my position.

Thanks!

God bless!!

I join you in all those prayers, and remind you that God helps those who help themselves, so get going on that exercise!

For your intentions:
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

For your intentions:

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

It is hard for all of us to root out our faults and failings. I struggle with my own things and I get down on lyslef when I try to oversome and I fail. Just keep trying and move even if you don’t want to. :slight_smile:

Praying for you & your fiancee.

Praying for you and your Fiancee :gopray2: :highprayer:

"O Lord, we thank you for this wonderful gift of our love which You have generously granted us and which allows us to build a true communion of persons between us —provided we remain ever open to You, the Source of all love.

Help us to continue to love each other and accept each other unconditionally, as we get to know each other better.

Make us generous in giving and humble in receiving.

Enable us to communicate to one another all our joys, sufferings, and desires and all our hopes, sorrows, and difficulties.

Give us the power of Your Love that we may forget self and live for each other so that we may have truly one spirit, in preparation for the time when You will send us children to add to our union and love.

Amen"

PS I know what you are going through I am getting married to my fiancée on 30/05/2014

The following prayer For My Fiancée is taken from Day by Day: The Notre Dame Prayerbook for Students.

Lord,
she and I have set the date.
I’ve never known anything so sure in all my life.
Lord, I love her.
It’s just so right.
So right, too, to thank you.
To thank you for what you’ve given me as a person:
my talents, my abilities, my self.
I thank you for my family, my brothers and sisters.
In a unique way they all have something to do with this.
Thanks for her, and her family, and all that made her.
The experts have little to say to me,
now that I’ve experienced love.
And you, Lord, you are what we share.
I love you, too.
Bless our marriage. Draw us to you.
We’re a trinity: she and you and I.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

I just said a prayer for you and your fiancee. God bless you and congratulations!

ROBO the First, I bless you with the special blessing of our Blessed Mother. May the power of the Holy Spirit come upon you and comfort and guide you!

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.