For my friend, just diagnosed with cancer

Please pray for my friend, Mi, who was just diagnosed with a cancerous tumour on one of her kidneys. She is still undergoing tests to see if it has spread to any other organs. She is scheduled for surgery to remove her kidney the 19th of May. Although the tumour is the size of a lime, it is so placed that removing just it is not possible. It was a surprise diagnosis, found quite by accident while consulting over a relatively minor issue. There have been no symptoms so I suspect she is in a bit of shock as well.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

The Lord is with thee
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, if it be possible remove this tumor from the body of Li. Grant Li resignation to your will and an even more perfect relationship to you to get him/her through this difficult illness. I pray that Li’s guardian angel helps Li always to call out to you when in need and I pray Li grows ever stronger in faith. I ask this all in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Dear Lord, who are the author and creator of all life, please reach into the body of Mi and remove any and all cancerous cells, that Your glory may be known to all, including the doctors. Restore Mi to full health, that she may be of service to You for many years to come. In Jesus name we pray.

our Lady, Protectress of All Christians, Pray for Li as she begins this new phase of her life. Lord Jesus, give Li hope and an understanding of your perfect will for her life. Give her the joy that comes forom the realization of how precrious is every moment of every sectiond with which she has been gifted. May patience, peace and persevereance be hers throughout.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please flood this person with Your Divine and Healing Love. Through Christ, Our Lord, if You so will it, allow this person to be healed of their disease. Console them in their time of shock and anxiety. Amen.

St. Peregrine, pray for us.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Holding Mi in my prayers :signofcross:

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Mi)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Father in Jesus’ name please help Mi to cope with her surprise diagnosis and to be able to face her test results with hope. We ask that the surgery in May will be successful.
Father Let Your love and light surround her, and her loved ones.
I will remember Mi in my prayers and Masses

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.