For my friend suffering with diabetic neuropathy

My 21 year old best friend has been recently diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy. Please pray for Ravyne as she is having a difficult time doing everyday tasks, including sleeping, because of her pain.

Praying very hard for Ravyne’s health to improve dramatically!

I ask our blessed mother to interceed and hold your friend in the deepest of her prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus holy mary mother of God pray for us sinner now and at the hour of our death amen.

May the Lord hold you familes in his hand.

God Bless you

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hello Christine,

I am praying for your friend Ravyne, for her health and healing, for rest, for strength, and for the grace she needs to get through this. Lord Jesus, hear our prayer. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

I will bring this intention with me to mass today in 37 minutes.

God bless.

Praying for Ravyne …

Father please have compassion on Christine best friend who has been diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy. Please help Ravyne as she is having a difficult time doing everyday tasks, including sleeping, because of her pain.
Father please help her symptoms and her pain to ease. Please grant that she will sleep better and be able to live more comfortable, doing the tasks she needs to do.

We commend her and her loved ones, and Christine and her loved ones, to Your merciful love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying for Ravyne

Praying for your friend…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:signofcross:

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I will give an update on her condition the next time I hear from her. I will continue to pray for her.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Father please have compassion on Christine best friend who has been diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy. Please help Ravyne as she is having a difficult time doing everyday tasks, including sleeping, because of her pain.
Father please help her symptoms and her pain to ease. Please grant that she will sleep better and be able to live more comfortable, doing the tasks she needs to do.

We commend her and her loved ones, and Christine and her loved ones, to Your merciful love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is love and mercy itself.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.