For my friend who is trying to quit drugs and save his marriage

My long time friend has checked himself into rehab and is trying to save his marriage. he has two children. He attended church for the first time in decades. he admits he is struggling with faith. I believe our prayers could turn the tide and change his life.

I am definitely praying for your friend, that God bless him with the courage and the strength to persevere and support his family with the help of God

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

Hail Mary…

AMen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

Father Almighty, please give this man strength. Thank You for touching his heart and giving him the desire and the drive to change. I ask You to please bless him as he struggles to come back into Your path of goodness and truth. Surround him with family, loved ones, friends, and caregivers who can be a source of strength and comfort and support for him. Please be with him as he journey backs to You and his family. AMEN.

Lord Jesus Christ, through You all things are possible. I ask You to have mercy on Michael’s friend as he struggles to break the chains of addiction. Grant him Your strength, that he may deny himself and bear his cross, loving You, and through You his family, with all his heart. Send forth Your Holy Spirit to stir the gift of faith in him, that he may answer Your call and follow You on the path of righteousness all the days of his life, and into the life of the world to come. Lord, have mercy! Amen.

Dearest Mother Mary, refuge of sinners, cast a look of mercy upon Michael’s friend and pray for him to your Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

:crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.