For My Grandafather who has Cancer

My grandfather is going to be getting his diagnosis for cancer treatment and my family and I are in need of prayers that his biopsy results are good and that it is nothing bad.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for your Grandfather, your family, and you.

Praying…

Praying…

Lord, please touch this grandfather with your divine, healing hand, that he might be freed of all afflictions, spiritual or physical. Comfort this family that suffers and shares joys with this grandfather. Comfort them with many graces for joy, faith, hope, and love, along with this grandfather. May they all cultivate profound love and redirect your divine light to the world. Lead them toward the eternal garden of joy through this and all events in life. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sonners,
Now and at the hour of death,

Amen

:crossrc: I have prayed for you, your grandfather and your family.

Praying hard to St Peregrine.

Praying for good results for your grandfather and also praying for your family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I just said a prayer for your grandfather. God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.