For my grandma

She is in the early stages of dementia and a couple of days ago had a heart attack, my entire family and I appreciate all of your prayers, thank you!
Rachel

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Let us humbly call on the Lord Jesus Christ, who rescued us, his people, from our sins.
– Jesus, Son of David, take pity on us.

We pray to you, Christ, for your holy Church. You gave yourself up to sanctify her, washing her clean with the Word of life.
Renew your Church and bring her to purity through repentance.

Good master, show the young the path that you have chosen for each one of them,
that they may follow the direction that is best for them.

You took pity on our weaknesses: raise the spirits of the sick, give them health,
and make us, too, eager to care for them.

Help us to remember the dignity conferred on us through baptism,
that we may always live for you.

Give peace to the dead, and glory;
and grant that we, like them, may one day reign with you in heaven.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

O God, your inexhaustible grace enriches us with every blessing.
Give us the gift of abandoning our old life and becoming new,
to be ready for the glory of your heavenly kingdom.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Rachel I will pray for your Grandma, your family, and you at Mass.
May the Lord be with you all

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings and in particular today we thank you for the joyous memories of time spent with loved ones. We lift up the intentions today of your daughter Rachel on behalf of her much loved grandma. Dear grandma is suffering from the early stages of dementia and from the effects of a recent heart attack. Please send the healing power of Jesus to dear grandma in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also send wisdom and compassion to all the medical care givers, doctors, and family members who minister to grandma. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with the family to relieve their stress and anxiety along with relieving grandma’s worries. Please give courage and wisdom to the family as they consider the best path forward for grandma’s care once the immediate concerns of the heart situation have passed. Please grant grandma and all members of this family a strong faith, love for one another, and hope in You. Lord, I know how challenging dementia can be as my mother had it and it has progressed to full Alzheimers. Please grant this family the involvement of excellent resources and caring and compassionate advisers to help them guide grandma and her care situation. Please bless and have mercy on dear grandma.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, master physician and healer of your people.

Amen.

Praying for your Grandma,you,and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying…

Praying for all of you, especially your grandma.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Holding you all in my prayers.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings and in particular today we thank you for the joyous memories of time spent with loved ones. We lift up the intentions today of your daughter Rachel on behalf of her much loved grandma. Dear grandma is suffering from the early stages of dementia and from the effects of a recent heart attack. Please send the healing power of Jesus to dear grandma in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also send wisdom and compassion to all the medical care givers, doctors, and family members who minister to grandma. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with the family to relieve their stress and anxiety along with relieving grandma’s worries. Please give courage and wisdom to the family as they consider the best path forward for grandma’s care once the immediate concerns of the heart situation have passed. Please grant grandma and all members of this family a strong faith, love for one another, and hope in You. Lord, I know how challenging dementia can be as my mother had it and it has progressed to full Alzheimers. Please grant this family the involvement of excellent resources and caring and compassionate advisers to help them guide grandma and her care situation. Please bless and have mercy on dear grandma.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, master physician and healer of your people.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please remember Your Love for Your people, and console this family as their loved one deals with issues of their mind and body. If You so will it, Lord God, please heal this grandmother, and restore her to stability mentally and physically so that she may be an active member of her own family. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.