For my Great-Aunt Ronnie who passed away

My Great-Aunt Ronnie - aka Sr. Mary Joachim, SSND - passed away last night. She was 92 and just celebrated her 60th jubilee year as a School Sister of Notre Dame.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord…

I will offer my Chaplet of Divine Mercy for her today. May she rest in peace. :signofcross:

Praying.

Praying for her…

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.

Praying for her and your family at this difficult time. What a gift of self to all the lives she must have touched.

I will pray for your dear Aunt.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Sr. Mary Joachim Landini was laid to rest yesterday from the SSND retirement convent in Elm Grove, WI. The funeral liturgy was touching and deeply prayerful, as my Aunt Ronnie was.

I do have a correction though. She just celebrated her 70th jubilee year (she made her profession in 1936) and she turned 93 in April.

:gopray: :gopray:

:highprayer:

May our prayers rising to heaven as incense be heard by our Most Merciful and Gracious God.

May she rest in eternal peace with You, Oh God!

Eternal rest grant unto her, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May the soul of Sr. Mary Joachim, and the souls of all the faithful departed, in the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Our Father in Heaven
Holy be Your Name
Your Kingdom come
Your Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our sins
As we forgive those who sin against us
Do not bring us to the test
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace!
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
And to the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit.

As it was in the beginning
Is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
And let perpetual light shine upon her.

May she rest in peace.
Amen.

May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.