For my health

I’ve been suffering from ill-health. Please pray that it will improve soon so that I can have a fulfilling, enriching life and a lot of good times, in ways complementary to improved spiritual development…Thanks.

Praying that your condition improves …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for your return to good health.

Lord, please help Serprillia to flourish spiritually and humanly in good health and bad.
Please, if You will help Serprillia to recover soon!

Me too, ill-health! But I’m feeling happy, and I hope you are too!

Hugs!

Praying with Bible verses from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Mid-morning reading (Terce) Jeremiah 17:7-8 ©
A blessing on the man who puts his trust in the Lord, with the Lord for his hope. He is like a tree by the waterside that thrusts its roots to the stream: when the heat comes it feels no alarm, its foliage stays green; it has no worries in a year of drought, and never ceases to bear fruit.

Noon reading (Sext) Proverbs 3:13-15 ©
Happy the man who discovers wisdom, the man who gains discernment: gaining her is more rewarding than silver, more profitable than gold. She is beyond the price of pearls, nothing you could covet is her equal.

Afternoon reading (None) Job 5:17-18 ©
Happy indeed the man whom God corrects! So do not refuse this lesson from the Omnipotent: for he who wounds is he who soothes the sore, and the hand that hurts is the hand that heals.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Lord, please help Serprillia to flourish spiritually and humanly in good health and bad.
Please, if You will help Serprillia to recover soon!
Please help Serprilla to wholesomely live the life Your desire

Lord, I pray that Serprillia's health improves soon in a significant way. I pray that she can try and receive you frequently in the Eucharist so she can know, love and serve you better, and so she can gain strength and a health of mind, body, and spirit to improve her days ahead. You, Lord, in the Eucharist will fill her with abundant grace and will give her the sustenance she needs to grow healthily into the woman you want her to be. Bless her with endurance and renew her in spirit, and never let her be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.