For my Husband & Sister

A while ago, I had asked for prayers for my sister, that she would move and be closer to her children. Praise be to God! She has decided to move! Now she will be 20 minutes away from her children (vs. 7 hours)! Thank you to all here on CAF who have prayed for her!

Please continue to keep my sister in your prayers. She is planning to move this Saturday. My husband booked a flight to accompany her (and the 24-ft. rental truck!) for the move. They will be making a 7-hr drive which could well turn in to a much longer drive with the truck in tow.

Please pray that she will go through with the move (she had made plans to move last year but changed her mind last minute). Also, please pray for a safe flight for my husband and for safe travels for my husband and sister during the move.

Thank you again & God Bless!

Thank you Heavenly Father! Thank you for moving this woman closer to her family. I pray for safety during their travel. I pray that this woman doesn’t have a last minute change of heart. In Jesus name I pray… AMEN

Praying for her.

Praying. :gopray2:

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying.

:blessyou:

When it all unfolds…may it all unfold happily for all involved and safely…keeping in prayer…

Praying

:signofcross:

Praying for these intentions…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.