For my husband, who is injured

Please pray with me for the healing of my husband, who is injured. He is in significant pain from his lower back and can barely move. This is tough for a man who is a former bodybuilder and is currently a soldier in the U.S. Army. It’s the result of an injury he received two years ago in the Army.

He goes to see the doctor next week. Please pray that the pain will be manageable until then; he has maxed out his daily intake of Tylenol and ibuprofen. We’re also praying that nothing serious is wrong, and that he will be healed.

His name is Patrick.

Thank you.

I will gladly pray for Patrick.

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your sick servant Patrick,
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
he may give thanks to You in Your Church.
Through Christ our Lord.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p02499.htm

:signofcross:

Merciful Father, look with Your immense compassion upon Patrick, strengthening him during this time of physical and mental testing. Lord, each cell of our bodies instantly obeys Your command. Grant that healing occur within Patrick’s body, in accord with Your Divine Will. Send him the strength that he will need to bear his cross, and the disposition to embrace it, as did our Savior, Christ Jesus. In Your mercy, send him physicians, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to the world around them. Out of Your infinite love of us, may our prayers, rising to Heaven from around this earth, be joined with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy, strength, and healing. Appeal to his heart, Father, revealing to him that each day You grant us is a true gift. In service to Your Kingdom, may Patrick come to view his affliction as a blessing, since it is leading many to prayer and deeper faith. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia

Praying for your husband.Also,we appreciate the sacrifice you both are making for our freedom.Sempler Fi.

I’ll I keep your husband Patrick in my prayers , that he is not seriously injured , that Lord Jesus , our Divine Physician and Healer shall grant him a speedy recovery from all pains and illness .

Our Father…Hail Mary… Glory Be… Amen

I will pray for him with empathy as I continue to recover from a serious injury in April. Dear Jesus heal and comfort Patrick and his wife in this time of suffering. Subdue Patrick’s pain and bring him good health. Hear their prayers as they cry out united to You on Your cross. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your husband will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Praying for Patrick’s complete healing. I occasionally deal with minor back pain and even that is awful. Good luck to him and praying for swift relief.

Prayers for Patrick. :gopray2:

I also have back problems–it is not an easy cross to bear sometimes and I’ll be offering it up for your husband!

Still praying!

Prayers promised

RHC

I am praying for your husband to be healed of his back pain.

Update

Friends, I just wanted to let you know that his pain is lessened, praise be to God! He is moving with ease now and is taking fewer pain meds. Thank you for your continued prayer.

I will let you know what the doctors say on Tuesday. :slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.