For my husband

please pray for my husband to be accepted into the radiology program at the college we both attend and for him to come back to God....he is an amazing husband and father to our children and support us 200% on us converting to Catholic but he just needs guidance in his faith (hes not catholic but i would like him to convert, just doing prayers for him)

Thank you all!!

Lord, I pray for reaganjn's husband that he gets accepted to the radiology program at his college. Also, I pray that he gets influenced by his wife and children who are Catholic and gets inspiration from the Holy Spirit to look into and pursue becoming a Catholic. May he pray regularly and keep repenting of all his sins, so he can be open to the working of the Holy Spirit in his soul and grow in his love for you and achieve perfect union with you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for your husband to have a desire to convert and to be accepted into the program ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I'll pray for your husband and you, and for your family at Tuesday's Mass.
I ask God's kindest blessing for you all, and for God's welcome of your prayers.

thank you all soo much you all brought tears to my eyes..i get a little emotional so dont mind me!! lol but thank you all again soo much for your prayers:D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.