For my life

Please pray for me, that all aspects of my situation will get better soon…There are several parts to this; I won’t go into detail, but althgough I am in a very sad situation, there is hope, and I have a lot to thank God for…Please pray that this will be a success. Your prayers would really be appreciated. (I have been on this forum before, I know there are many kind prayer warriors.) Thanks in advance, God bless.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls.”
"My Jesus, pardon and mercy by the merits of Thy Holy wounds.’

I will say a prayer for you.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to your holy will, which is love and mercy itself. Amen.

Heavenly Father, please raise from the darkness this child of Yours. Provide the Spirit in abundance and accept 1204090515’s suffering as united to Your Cross. Hear all our petitions, offers us all mercy, through the intercession of Mary, we pray. Amen. :gopray2:

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions…

Love and God bless you also.:slight_smile:

Have prayed for you.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child.

Praying God’s will be done!

Father, please flood Your graces and blessings on this person whom You love. Let all Your wishes for this person’s life be wonderfully fulfilled. We ask this in Jesus’ name! Thank You

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.