For my M-I-L

Would you please pray for my M-I-L?
She is in the hospital with pneumonia right now. She has been undergoing chemo/radiation for cancer of the liver. She had just finished treatment earlier this year and she just seems to be going down fast. Thanks.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for her.

I’l pray for your mother-in-law at Mass this morning. May Jesus be with her, and you all. Trishie

Father of mercy, look with Your unfathomable compassion upon this soul, whom You have conceived of from all eternity as an irreplaceable part of your Divine plan. Graciously increase her faith, until her trust in You is complete. Send doctors, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to the world around them. Surround her with family members and loved ones who will support her with love and prayer during her trial. Out of Your love, we beseech You to join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy and healing upon her. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying

+JMJTJ+

She will be in my prayers for her fortitude and healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

My prayers are being offered up for her now.

Prayers promised

Thank you all.
God Bless

Praying very hard for this poor soul.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.