For my memory

Dear prayer warriors, please say a little pray for my memory. I know we all forget as we get older, and I have the additional 'chemo brain' I deal with, but something major happened recently that has me scared. And memory issues are on both sides of my family. I wouldn't be quite so upset about it if I didn't live alone. Twice I burned a pot because I forgot I had the stove on, and more recently there was an issue with money and my checkbook. Thank God it turned out to be in my favor in the end, but it is something I definitely should not have forgotten. I had myself sick over thinking my money was gone when it wasn't.

Please pray God won't let me lose my memory functions completely, and that the problems I've had will 'go away'.

Praying for you Peggy ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I also pray and hope that you have someone at home to help you.

Lord, please help Peggy with remembering things. May she use all the natural remedies available to help improve her memory and not lose any more of her memory with time. Please guide her and protect her from all harm and help her always remember enough to get by. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you all! God bless you for your charity in praying.

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

Stress doesn’t help regarding memory, so Jesus will You please bring more peace and calm into Peggy’s life. Please also guide her to useful exercises for memory.
And please guard her memory, Jesus, with Your kindness. Peggy’s Angel, please alert Pegey regarding anything important or potentially dangerous.
Thank You, Jesus,
thank you, Angel

Thank you all again. And Trishie, I have been doing word and other games on the computer to try to keep my mind exercised. I see my oncologist Monday, and I need to remember...do it NOW...to write a note to ask him if the radiation to the brain could have anything to do with this worsening.

I appreciate prayers so much, expecially for this because it scares me more than any of the other problems. God bless you all, and Lord, let me offer up my fear of this as a prayer for those here who need prayer. Amen.

Praying hard to St. Dymphna for you.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgvie those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of your daughter Peggy today and ask for the healing power of your son Jesus to be with her in this time of concern and uncertainty regarding her memory and ability to recall things when she needs to. Lord, this problem is causing our friend anxiety and worry, please heal her and help her to see daily improvement in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please send the right remedies and right people into her life to help with this issue as she recovers from the treatments she has received for other health conditions.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by the Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of your daughter Peggy today and ask for the healing power of your son Jesus to be with her in this time of concern and uncertainty regarding her memory and ability to recall things when she needs to. Lord, this problem is causing our friend anxiety and worry, please heal her and help her to see daily improvement in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please send the right remedies and right people into her life to help with this issue as she recovers from the treatments she has received for other health conditions.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by the Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Continuing to pray for you ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Another prayer being said for you Peggy ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Father, we beg you to help Baptista. Please, heal our sister’s mind from whatever is causing such lapse in memory. We ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion
- inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us
and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent,
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.