For my mother

My mother is sick and on too much medication. This gives her a bad temper and reduces her quality of life. I want to make it better.Thanks

Jesus You love Your Mother so much, that even as You hung dying on the cross in torment, you made sure of her future welfare when you were gone. You asked John to take care of her for You. And he did, he took her into his home as his own mother and cared for her for the remainder of her earthly life.

Knowing Your tender love for Your own Mother, we ask You to ensure the welfare, the health, happiness and peace of Zavtrak’s mother, and of her household.

Lord please help Zavtrak’s mother to improve in health and in wholesome and kindly responses to life and relationships, so that she and her familly are happy and peaceful.
Let Your light and love surround this family, Lord

Dear Zavtrak I know how challenging it is as my mother is very similar.She had a stroke in 2003 & had deteriorated so much she needed to come live with us two years ago.She fights everything we do for her that is good for her.Like encouraging her to eat (she lost 70lbs prior to living with us),drinking fluids of any description and taking her medication correclty (and she is on a lot…tablets twice daily which I prepare weekly in a dispenser for her and three inhalers.She has a completely different personality to who she was prior to her stroke.We love her dearly but sometimes it is hard to remember that!I speak to my priest when I need to!God bless you and your dear mother

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.Amen

Prayer at the Lourdes Grotto in the Vatican Garden

O blessed Virgin, Mother of God, Mother of Christ, Mother of the Church, look upon us mercifully at this hour. Virgin faithful, pray for us. Teach us to believe as you believed. Make our faith in God, in Christ, in the Church, always to be serene, courageous, strong, and generous. Mother worthy of love. Mother of faithful love, pray for us. Teach us to love God and our brothers and sisters as you loved them: make our love for others to be always patient, kindly, and respectful. Cause of our joy, pray for us. Teach us to be able to grasp, in faith, the paradox of Christian joy, which springs up and blooms from sorrow, renunciation, and union with your sacrificed Son. Make our joy to be always genuine and full, in order to be able to communicate it to all.

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Welcome Zavtrak207!

I am praying for your mother …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For Zavtrak’s mother
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying hard for her return to good health.

For mother’s return to good health and God’s grace to meet the challenges
now and at the hour of our death.Amen

Lord, please give peace to Zavtrak's mother, and to her family.
Let Your love and healing prevail in this family. Thank You, Lord

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.