For my Mother

Greetings Catholic Answers Forum,

My mother had to go to the hosptiol last week and she is there this week. If all goes well she will be home next week. Please pray that the medications will solve this problem that she is facing. Please pray that God will heal her in accordance with his will.

Please pray for my family and their friends as they are going through a rough time with this. I know that they are worried but they are putting on a brave front for me. We almost lost Mom last week. Thankfully things are better. Of course I am ready to go see Mom at the drop of the hat but my family has requested that I stay and finish school and they promised me that they would call me if things got worse.

It’s pretty bad knowing that examinations are coming up and I have this on my heart. Please pray that I will remain at peace during this time and that I can study and do well on my examinations. I have let my professors know what is going on in case I gotta go and fly over the pond that separates us.

I know that there are a great many prayer intentions, and many of them are much more dire than this one, but if you could please spend a few moments praying for my mother, I would appreciate it so much.

God Bless.
Anathama Sit

May I truly perfer God’s will over my will. May I be given all the graces and strengthes that I am in most need of to trust in God and to not worry about my mother. Please be with my friends and family. Amen.

Praying for your mother, family and you.

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick,
we turn to you in this time of illness.
O dearest comforter of the troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God, we place our worries in your hands.
We place our sick under your care
and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again.
Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will
and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.
:signofcross:

Lord please hear our prayers for our friend’s mother.We ask You would guide the doctors and medical professionals treating her to have the skills and knowledge necessary to heal her.Please comfort our friend Anathama Sit and all who love and worry for her.We pray the medications will work and she will recover.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Mary, Mother of God and our Mother, we ask you to accompany the mother of Anathama Sit. She needs you, she has fallen sick and we ask you, Mary, to take special care of her. Also help all those around her that are hurt to see this woman in this state. Virgin Mother of the true God and our Mother, pray for us.

Thank you so much for your prayers. You have no idea of what they mean to me and my family.

Praying for your mother, family and you.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Lord please hear our prayers for our friend’s mother.We ask You would guide the doctors and medical professionals treating her to have the skills and knowledge necessary to heal her.Please comfort our friend Anathama Sit and all who love and worry for her.We pray the medications will work and she will recover.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ I am so weak this day. Help me with all the graces and strengthes to perfer Your Will over mine. Help me to become one with you, so that I may not be afflicted. I am afflicted when I am not truly expecting only that which comes from your hand. O, Lord it is with sorrow and sadness I pray these words:

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Update:

My mother has had a bad reaction to some medication, they have no idea of what is going on. Thankfully all is well, but we had a pretty bad scare. Please pray for my family and my mother as well.

Dios te salve María, llena eres de gracia, el Señor es contigo. Bendita tu eres entre todas las mujeres y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, Jesús. Santa María, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amén.

Dios te salve María, llena eres de gracia, el Señor es contigo. Bendita tu eres entre todas las mujeres y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, Jesús. Santa María, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amén.

Translation:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your mother and for your family …

Praying for your mother and for your family

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen

Praying

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.:signofcross:

Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou
among women,
and blessed is the
Fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.
:highprayer::signofcross:

Greetings Christine85, Bix, Tbcrawford, DeniseNY, Passion Flower, and E_7,

Thank you so much for praying for my mother and family. My family is very much touched by your prayers. Please continue to pray for my mother. I did not sleep at all last night because I have expected the phone to ring with a summons to the United States of America. As much as I love your fine country, I do not want to see it under those circumstances.

God Bless,
Anathama Sit

Lord Jesus Christ you know with what pain and sorrow I pray these words:

Lord Jesus CHrist may Your Holy and Perfect Will be done in regards to my beloved mother. Oh Lord my family is suffering, my heart is sad and heavy, help me to trust in you. May I learn to perfer your Will over mine. Amen.

Dear Anathama Sit I am so sorry you have not had much sleep and have so much worry. ((HUGS)) for you! I do not live in America by the way! I continue to pray for your mother to be healed.God bless you

Greetings Tbcrawford,

Oooops no you don’t livein the US. You live in Englad. Wow!! I hope that I can get some sleep tonight.

Thank you so much for your prayers they mean so much to me and to the otherse here on CAF as well.

God Bless,
Anathama Sit

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.