for my mother

For my mother, who suffered a mental/neurological illness and an ectopic pregnancy and had a mentally challenged and immature husband who thought he could handle it himself. And for all the aftermath.

Praying!

Praying!
God Bless :signofcross::byzsoc:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

[quote="MS_SURVEYOR, post:7, topic:293257"]
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

[/quote]

Amen.

Mother Mary, please intercede for lynnehelen's mother. Help her to grow in holiness and deepen her trust in our Lord. Amen.

Remembering your mother in my daily prayers. God bless!

My mother can be very annoying, devious, unscrupulous, and downright dangerous.

With me, it started out like this: here in South Florida, I was desperate as a new mother, and followed the quotation I remembered from a college course, "Act as if you believe, and faith will follow." This is now a millstone around my neck. As for my mother? All religion and spirituality is "that junk." She loves animals. Anything and everything is "nonsense" or "ridiculous." Not what a "normal" Englishwoman would think, do, et cetera. I was so relieved on my recent, disastrous trip to Manchester airport to see Jesus graffiti all over the walls of a town we passed through en route to our destination, as both my parents had me convinced that, as far as the Englsh were concerned, God is all bunk and "nonsense." My son texted me that word this morning, as part of a reply to my text to him, and I pointed out that it's a "grandma word." He doesn't know it but he is experiencing the benefits of this "nonsense" in the form of keeping his skin saved, to use another of my mother's fave Brit expressions from long ago.

For the healing of your family.
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

[quote="lynnehelen, post:1, topic:293257"]
For my mother, who suffered a mental/neurological illness and an ectopic pregnancy and had a mentally challenged and immature husband who thought he could handle it himself. And for all the aftermath.

[/quote]

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with You
Blessed are You among women and blessed is the fruit of Your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

St. Gianna, pray for them
St. Dymphna, pray for them
St. Rita, pray for them
St. Michael, pray for them

Praying hard.

Praying for your mother!

In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit!

AMEN!

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.