For my mother

my mother found a lump in her breast, and i ask that you all keep her in your prayers. this is all we know at this point until she gets checked. thank you.

I’ve been through breast cancer surgery, chemo, and radiation so your request is especially close to my heart. It was the catalyst that brought me into the Catholic Church. :thumbsup: For your mother:

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord, please touch datritle’s mother with your divine, healing hand, and remedy all her afflictions, physical and spiritual. See that she be free of all cancerous illness and all illness. Comfort her and the family with holy and loving angels. Draw them with grace into joy, understanding, courage, fortitude and wisdom. Have mercy, Lord and bring them all toward the eternal garden of joy where there are no blemishes or tears. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Lord please bless datritle’s mother with the help she needs to overcome this possible health crisis.
Fill her with confidence that Your love will help her through in whatever she faces in her life, and that in You, all things will come to good…

I shall pray for your good Mother.

God bless you

Graham

I am praying.

Thank you so much to everyone so far. :slight_smile:

Divine healer please keep this mother safe if it is Your will
Blessed Virgin please intercede

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.