For my niece

She is in 4th grade and has a project and presentation due this week. She has a hectic schedule and has been very tired. Please pray for her. Thanks.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left forsaken.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your niece and her successful presentation.

I’ll pray for her. Wow, I wish people prayed for me when I was in grade school!

Wait - maybe they did…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Oh, good grief. They are putting all that pressure on a 9 year old? When will this insanity end? And when will we stupid people step up and say no more?

They wonder why our kids are having major psychological problems when they pile all this pressure to perform at such a tender age. And we adults allow it and don’t say or do a thing about it.

I remember being that age. It’s a very vulnerable time for a child. I would help her all I could with this project.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Thanks. She is doing a Power Point project and I don’t even know how to do that. I never had all this homework when I was her age, plus she’s in all these after school activities. I only had Girl Scouts.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left forsaken.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Thanks all for your prayers. School is closed today so I hope she is taking the time to play and rest.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.