For my opportunity to buy a house

My Landlord wrote me a note yesterday informing me my rent was going up by $25 a month…but in that note he told me that if I wished to purcahse this house and about 3 acres. He would do that with a low down, and he would carry the Mortgage at a reasonable rate… my problem is I don’t have any money for any kind of Down Payment. My wife and I pretty much live paycheck to paycheck, as we have my oldest daughter and 2 Grandchildren living with us who we are pretty much raisning, and who we would never evict as they are wonderful bright and caring kids ages 7 and 10. I don’t know where the money would come from to do this, but at the age of 53, tyhis opportunity seems heaven sent. There is no other way that I could ever buy a home.

I need prayer and a samll miracle to make this happen.
Bless you all for your help.:blessyou:

I am definitely praying for you, that God bless you and your family that you have the courage to stay strong and positive. I pray that God bless you landlord that he may be more understanding and I pray for the people around you that they may offer you some type of opportunity

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.