for my own health

I keep feeling like I’m going to die soon, the Lord keeps telling me that I will. I have been so very ill. I laid down and tried to go to sleep after going back to bed all day, one day last week, and I felt if I lay there I would die. Commotion from the neighbors downstairs interfered and I got up. But before that happened I felt my spirit left my body. Now I am disoriented and my sleep is still all confused, as is my stomach and gastro system. I’m feeling really lost. My health has been challenged by many things for a very long time and I haven’t really ever been completely well in my life.

Please pray for me.

I pray that the Lord will heal you of
your illness and that you will seek to
get baptized, it will wash away all
original and committed sins and will
provide you an entrance into the Body
of Christ, His Church. Anybody can
baptize you, just as long as he/she uses
water and say “I Baptize you in the Name
of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit”.

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(forgive our debts as we forgive our debtors)
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is w/ you,
blessed are you among women,
blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us SINNERS now and
at the hour of our DEATH.
Amen. (X3)

Lifting you up to our Lord.

ICXC NiKA

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Praying.

Praying…

The Lord is with you ,and will help you want to live, for life is more Important ,you will make it, just pray to Jesus our healer, our comfort.May Jesus touch your Heart, and never give up on LIFE. AMEN

Praying very hard for you to have good health.

Praying for your health & recovery as well as your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Mouse, this is just an observation, but if you had been in bed all day and lay down to take a nap/sleep…sleep will not come easily Sometimes sleep is hard to get regulated so your best bet is to go to the Dr. and see what can be done. I don’t know your situation, but I will indeed pray for you. Peace and prayers.

I have been where you are, except it was in a very difficult marriage. I felt the weight of it for so many years. I prayed to God that, if it be His will, “this would be a good time to go, Father.” I awoke this morning in need of discerning moments in my life. I found yours.

I pray you know what I constantly rediscover: God loves you and is there for you. Your journey is a reason in His book of life. I pray that your darkness turn to light and that, through the intecession of Mother Angelica, your health be recovered fully.

:gopray:

Merciful God,
we remember before you all who are unwell this day.
Give them courage during times of illness,
Help them to face and overcome their fears.
Be with them if they feel alone or rejected.
Comfort them when they are discouraged.
And touch them with your healing Spirit
that they may find and possess eternal life,
now and forever. Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us! Whatever happens, this is a good prayer.

brizek.com/prayer/pieta.htm#threeVeryBP

Prayer to Our Lady, Health of the Sick

Virgin, most holy, Mother of the Word Incarnate, Treasurer of graces, and Refuge of sinners, I fly top your motherly affection with lively faith, and I beg of you the grace ever to do the will of God.

Into your most holy hands I commit the keeping of my heart, asking you for health of soul and body, in the certain hope that you, my most loving Mother, will hear my prayer.

Into the bosom of your tender mercy, this day, every day of my life, and at the hour of my death, I commend my soul and body.

To you I entrust all my hopes and consolations, all my trials and miseries, my life and the end of my life, that all my actions may be ordered and disposed according to your will and that of your Divine Son. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.