For my parents

Well, my parents’ relationship has not been doing too well. Recently the word divorce came up and there’s a possibility it could happen. Please pray for them…

For your family-

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

O Lord, You intended marriage to last for life. We beg You Lord, please bring this couple together bonded by Your love. Protect this family from the arrows of Satan. In Jesus name we pray.

I suggest you get the movie Fireproof and have them watch it.

Praying for your parents, Jay.
:gopray2::signofcross:

Praying for your folks and for you Jay…

Dear Lord, I ask you to please intervene in the lives of Jay’s parents. May they cooperate with your grace and see the marriage through. Help Jay during this trial and let him be consoled by your Son, Jesus. Help his parents to communicate their problems in a more healthy way between themselves and come to an understanding that they love each other enough to work things out. I ask this prayer in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I will definetley be including all of you in my prayers tonight. Have faith and all will be fine.

Jay that’s upsetting for you. I have a few hours Adoration tomorrow. I’ll pray for you and your Mom and Dad that they will communicate with each other with wisdom and empathy, and resolve their issues lovingly and in unity…

Holding your parents in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I’m female :slight_smile:

thank you for all the prayers

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Sorry!:blush: And I’m glad to pray for your parents. I’ll keep them in my daily prayers and really hope things work out.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, if You so will it, allow this marriage to be reconciled and saved. Console the children involved in this tumultuous time. Help all parties involved to understand Your Will for them, so that they may better grow in peace and harmony in Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Lord Jesus reach them your lovig care and help them to turn their heart to you for answer and help so that they may choose yor will for them and make the rigth choice for the good of their family . Amen Tank you Lord Jesus.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Father, in the name of Your own Son Jesus please have compassion on the prayers of this good and loving son for his parents marriage and well-being Please surround this couple and this family with Your peace, Your light, and Your love.
Thak You, Father

Thank you for your prayers, things seem to be improved now. Again thank you :slight_smile:

Excellent! And you are welcome!:slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.