For my parents.

Please pray for my parents who are at the brink of getting a divorce. I know that there are things that can be worked out and divorce is not the answer. Please pray for them and our entire family. Thank you.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers:signofcross::gopray:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Memorare to St. Joseph
Remember, O most pure spouse of Mary, and my dearly beloved guardian, St. Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who invoked your care and requested your help was left without consolation. Inspired with this confidence, I come to you, and with all the ardor of my spirit I commend myself to you. Do not reject my prayer, O Foster Father of the Savior, but graciously receive and answer it. Amen.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

I will pray a Rosary for your parents.GodBless!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Praying for the intentions of your parents & your family.

May God bless you all! Thanks to God’s mercy and your prayers, they are not getting a divorce and peace was restored in our family. Thank you all. May God bless you.

Prayer For Troubled Marriage

O St. Rita,

Help Miguel’s parents understand that a vocation is not only a matter of attraction.

Enable them to see clearly that it is also a matter of finding, in ordinary events, God’s will for them and then accepting it even if it seems to be baffling and contrary to their wishes.

Teach those called to the marriage state by the Lord to reflect deeply on the delicate choice that will influence their destiny.

Let them not be deceived by their feelings; instead, let them look for the solid qualities that keep a home united in the joy of the Lord.

Teach unhappy spouses the power of patience and mildness. Let them not give way to discouragement but, like you, let them save both the happiness of their home and the soul of their spouse.

O St. Rita, we pray this Prayer for Troubled Marriage through your name and in the name of Jesus Christ, - AMEN

:signofcross:

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

:signofcross: Heavenly Father, we pray for Miguelmdza’s parents; we know you can and DO work miracles (even changing bread into the Body of Christ and wine into His Blood); work a miracle for her parents, call them to reconciliation and restore that love and joy that was once there; bind Satan from interfering in this Sacramental Marriage and bless them with forgiveness, compassion and peace.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Offering thanks for you and praying that the Lord may continue to strengthen and bless your family.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.