for my roomate

That she grows deeper in Christ’s love through RICA. Also, for her to change to pro life

Thank you for offering these prayers for your roommate, it is a great sign of hope and charity, and a great example to your roommate, for you to intercede on her behalf. You may not know it, but your prayers can give her the spiritual aid, support and protection that she needs to grow into a fuller relationship with Christ. I truly hope and pray that your friend will proceed with her RCIA (as I assume from your post that she is already in it) and grow ever closer to Christ, learning His will through her RCIA studies, come to a deep appreciation of His mysterious Presence in and through the Sacraments, and see that true fulfillment, happiness and salvation can only come from serving Christ Our Lord. Accordingly, I also pray that she may come to see all life as the sacred image of God, raised to an infinitely high level of dignity and beauty by the Incarnation of Christ, living as He did as a mere human baby in His Mother’s humble womb, just as we all do, sharing in our vulnerability and depending entirely on His Mother, as we do. I also pray that she will respect all life through treating all people with respect and charity, as God is love and life at once. I also pray that she may be forgiven all her sins and be healed, protected and strengthened against all her problems, and you as well.

I ask for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, your roommate’s and your own guardian angels, and St. Paul, patron of converts. God bless. :slight_smile:

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, for those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

God Bless your roomate on the RCIA process and God Bless you for praying for them. I’ll pray also for thier pro-life conversion as well.
Pax et Bonum:bible1:

Praying that the Lord may draw your room mate closer to Himself and for her complete conversion.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen:gopray:

Praying for your roommate:

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Praying…

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.

and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.