For my Sister and Brother-in-Law

Please pray for my brother-in-law who is terminally ill with cancer and for my sister who has already lost one husband to cancer and now must carry this cross again.

Praying for your family in this time of distress.

I am sorry your family is having such a difficult time. I will pray for them. Christ’s peace

Dear Lord, You are the architect and builder of all life. You know best how to heal this man of this cancer. Please remove all cancer from his body, Lord, and comfort his wife. Give them peace through this difficult period. In Jesus name we pray.

Praying very hard for them!

†JMJTJ †

*They will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

idrum677,
I am praying for your brother in law and your sister.

I feel sad to hear of this new sorrow in your sister’s life.
Jesus I ask You to please help her to get through this sadness and give her an embracing sense of Your love. Please give her and her husband peace.

My prayers and love, Trishie

Father, Your only Son took upon Himself the sufferings and weakness of the whole human race; through His passion and cross He taught us how good can be brought out of suffering. Look upon idrum’s brother-in-law, who is ill. In the midst of his illness and pain may he be united with Christ, Who heals both the body and soul; may he know the consolation promised to those who suffer and be fully restored to health.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen

You and your family.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.