For my sister and her autistic son

Please pray for my sister and her severely autistic son. He is having a lot of troubles right now and it’s really hard on my sister emotionally and physically. Thank you so much.

Dear Lord,

Please bless your autistic son to ease any problematic sensory overload so that he is able to function by being able to correctly process information in accordance with Your Will, such that his intelligence shine through and develop. Please shield him from ear-splitting noise levels, from lights and motions in the environment that are too dazzling, from smells that overpower, from ultra-sensitivity to touch, from keen taste that can make eating unpleasant … Please tone down these sensations to the point where they can be used as gifts of above average hearing, eyesight, touch, smell, taste rather than being overwhelmingly crippling distractors from interaction with the outside physical world.

Lord,

If he was not born with the ability to innately recognize the non-verbal body language cues, gestures, the unspoken codes, or the nuanced verbal language and meanings within social interaction, please allow him to learn as much as You feel is for his good and for Your greater glory, … and grant patience to those around him.

Lord,

Please spare him from those who, well-meaning or not, would prescribe medications that would end up doing more harm than good physically, emotionally, or mentally. Please spare him also from the stigma of labels but instead surround him with teachers who can draw out his natural gifts and talents based on his deep sense of focus and areas of interest. Let people see the good in him and give him plenty of opportunities to thrive and succeed as the unique individual he is, rather than being ostracized for being “different.”

St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for him.

~~ the phoenix

I will be praying for to our Blessed Mother for your sister. I will pray that through her intercession your sister may find the patience and compassion that only a parent can have. How could better understand than our own Blessed Mother. I know how hard it is to raise any child, let alone an autistic one that offers additional challenges.

I will also be praying for her son. I am sure that there are times that his patience and temper are tried also. So often we forget that children are just little people and they too have challenges and trials.

My thoughts and prayers are with them both!

Praying! :signofcross:
Steve

Lord, please help prolifewife’s sister to bring up her autistic son. Things must get difficult for both mother and son. Please grant them patience and strength and help them to be always most loving and compassionate with each other. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our God You gave the gift of this challenging child, but we can only bear so much stress and desperation Jesus, but the difficulties a parent can face in an unusual child can be endless. Please have mercy on his mother and give her peace and regular refreshment. And please help her to manage everything to the good, granting her and her child some regular and useful little breakthroughs that lead to a more peaceful and happier life for both.

Amen!

Dearest Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
please pray for this boy, his mother & his aunt,
and for all those whose lives are touched by autism, aspergers, hyperlexia, PDD, PDD-NOS, CDD, ADD & more.

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Help and Heal ur Children

I am praying for your sister and her son. God gives strength to those who need it at the most difficult times of their lives. I am sure your sister is strong and will get through this difficult time.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you.
Blessed are thou amoungst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen

pray for us sinners now,

Amen

pray for us sinners now,

Amen

Prayers for this family.:signofcross:

For your sister and your nephew …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lifting you, your sister and her son in prayer.

Peace,
Kathleen

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,

Please, Heavenly Father, grant prolifewife's sister and nephew the graces, mercies, medications, family support and friends' support daily, that they need to enjoy a good relationship with You and each other. Let their patron saints, including prolifewife's, pray for them and lift them in prayer to you. Thank you for the Blessed Virgin Mary's intercession on behalf of all those in this family. Thank you, Heavenly Father.

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen.

Amen!

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Praying my heart out to St. Dymphna for them.

Our God You gave the gift of this child, but the difficulties a parent can face in an unusual child can be endless. Please have mercy on his mother and give her peace and regular refreshment. And please help her to manage everything to the good, granting her and her child some regular and useful little breakthroughs that lead to a more peaceful and happier life for both. Please may this child reach the full potential of his development, and help his mother to also flourish to her full potential.
Thank You, our God

[quote="prolifewife, post:1, topic:182375"]
Please pray for my sister and her severely autistic son. He is having a lot of troubles right now and it's really hard on my sister emotionally and physically. Thank you so much.

[/quote]

Continued prayers for your sister and her son.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

pray for us sinners,

pray for us sinners,

Amen.

Amen.

Thank You Lord for helping this wonderful woman and her wonderful son. We are all gifts on Your earth Lord. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.