For My Sister Betsy

My sister Betsy is in the hospital with liver problems. She was in a head on wreck about 12 years ago. She had 10+ surgeries on her left hip replacement. And 2 on her right hip. After years of taking pain meds her liver is now in a bad way. How bad we don’t know. We’ll know more later today. She has a biopsy scheduled for the 30th of this month. Please pray for her.

***Novena to Saint Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly:

For My Sister Betsy

and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Prayer

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen

St. Jude, pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.

Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus, in all the world and for all Eternity.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.***

:crossrc:

I’m praying for your sister Betsy.

Praying hard for Betsy.

I prayed and will continue to pray for your sister Betsy at the Mass today.

Praying for your sister Betsy!

Praying for you all. God bless.

Praying for your sister Betsy.

God bless!

I am remembering Betsy in my daily prayers and at Mass…

***Novena to Saint Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly:

For My Sister Betsy

and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Prayer

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.***

God bless!

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Will keep Betsy and you in my intentions

God bless.

For yesterday. I prayed, but didn’t post.

Thank You all. Betsy is still in the hospital doing some what better. She’s talking crazy. Not good. The Doctors have a grip on it. NO MORE PAIN MEDS! They’re looking for a facility to care for her physical and medical needs, as well as her addiction. I’ll do my best for her spiritual re-awaking. She needs a casting out of Satan. He’s in control right now. My sister knows enough of the Bible to get people off her track. We’ve talked about this a lot.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

***Novena to Saint Jude

For My Sister Betsy

Prayer

For today.

***Novena to Saint Jude

For My Sister Betsy

Prayer

***Novena to Saint Jude

For My Sister Betsy

Prayer

*** Novena to Saint Jude

For My Sister Betsy

Prayer

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

God bless.

***Novena to Saint Jude

For My Sister Betsy

Prayer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.