For my sleep problems

Hello everyone… I apologize if I didnt follow the guidelines correctly. And if not may i be respectfully but dully corrected.

This problem is regarding my sleep schedule. Its about as bad as it can get right now. I am going to sleep very late, waking up very late, and am very tired throught the day. Keep in mind I am currently battling a non-life-threatening illness, but this has had an impact as well. Please keep me in your prayers, pray that God will give me the mercy to overcome these sufferings, but in doing so that I not forget the blessings I have in them. Thank you =)

I thank God for His blessings to you, and as you wish, I ask Him to keep you always mindful of God’s love and goodness in all aspects of your life.

I checked your posts and found that you’re suffering from flu. I’m hoping you go to bed before you get to the stage that you can’t easily fall asleep which happens if you stay up too late…but I guess between the flu and the fact that sometimes you’re over-anxious, you’re struggling as you are.

Jesus please help this sincere young man to recover from his current ill-health, and to get the rest and peace he needs to balance his sleep pattern and to recover his strength and well-being.

God bless you. :slight_smile:

Conflicted,

I hope you feel better soon.

Is there something else bothering you? What are you conflicted about? I do understand if you cannot sleep because you are sick, but if there is something else I can help with, please let me know.

JMP

Lord, I pray that ConflictedBoy is able to get to sleep at an earlier hour of the night. Maybe he needs to get some exercize in his day in order to get tired enough to fall asleep at a regular hour. I’m not one to push taking medication, Lord, but maybe he could use sleeping pills until he can fall into a regular sleep cycle; then he could get off the medication and make due without them. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying with Bible verses from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Mid-morning reading (Terce) Romans 5:1-2,5 ©
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, by faith we are judged righteous and at peace with God, since it is by faith and through Jesus that we have entered this state of grace in which we can boast about looking forward to God’s glory. This hope is not deceptive, because the love of God has been poured into our hearts by the Holy Spirit which has been given us.

Noon reading (Sext) Romans 8:26 ©
The Spirit comes to help us in our weakness. For when we cannot choose words in order to pray properly, the Spirit himself expresses our plea in a way that could never be put into words.

Afternoon reading (None) 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 ©
Remember it is God himself who assures us all, and you, of our standing in Christ, and has anointed us, marking us with his seal and giving us the pledge, the Spirit, that we carry in our hearts.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

I am praying for you.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.