For my son and daughter who are atheists

Please pray that my son and daughter know and accept the Lord Jesus as Savior and God, so that we can be together in heaven:) Thank you. My middle girl is a Christian, but even her faith is waning, please pray for her also. Thank you. I am praying for the needs of everyone on this forum, and trusting in the Lord for you. Barbara

I prayed for your intention! I am in a similar situation, so I can relate!
It make take a lot of time for God to fulfill this, but it’s worth it in the end! God works in mysterious ways! :slight_smile:

O Sacred Heart of Jesus bring all souls to the fullness of faith.

O my God, I firmly believe that you are one God in three divine persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I believe that your divine Son became man and died for our sins, and that he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the holy catholic Church teaches, because in revealing them you can neither deceive nor be deceived.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

Praying for these intentions, for Barbara, for her children and all her family, and for those who do not believe that they make open their eyes and their hearts to the Gospel and the Kingdom of God.

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.

Our Father, Who art in heaven hallowed be Your Name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for your family Barbara. Stay encouraged. God is faithful!

Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

On behalf of Barbara’s family:

Dear Jesus, remembering that You died and rose once for all souls, with You, I pray concurrently for each person You place in my life, for each member of my family—earthly and spiritual—as if each were the only one. I commit them totally to You so that Your love becomes the source of all their thoughts and actions.

For all who cannot at this time in their lives pray or believe, I ask You to accept my prayers, my sacramental participation, and my acts of kindness to be theirs also. In Your infinite love, draw them speedily to Yourself in joy and peace!

Thank You merciful God who wish all souls to live in You. Thank You for the blessings You have given to our loved ones.

A scriptural test that gives hope: :slight_smile:

“Stop your crying and wipe away your tears. All that you have done for your children will not go unrewarded; they will return from the enemy’s land. There is hope for your future; your children will come back home. I, the Lord, have spoken.” [Jeremiah 31:16-17]

Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you for your prayers:)

Lord, hear our prayers.

:crossrc:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.