For my son and his family again, please

Please keep Bob and his family in prayer. His wife moved out, and she has the two youngest with her. The two oldest still living at home and the baby (his grandson) are with him. I’m worried about all of them. I don’t see any way for this marriage to be saved, but please pray especially for the children. There’s much to the story I don’t want to relate here. Suffice it to say, satan has been very busy. My heart is broken.

For Bob and his family …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you, St. Gabriel, and God bless you.

Come Holy Spirit…Come O Divine Spirit of Light and Love…Truth and Strength…I consecrate to thee my intellect … my heart … my will … my whole being in time and in eternity.

Come O Holy Spirit, Soul of my soul, I adore thee. Enlighten, guide, strengthen and console me. Tell me what I ought to do and command me to do it. I promise to be submissive in everything that you permit to happen to me…only show me what is thy will…and give me the graces to do it.

I am grateful O Lord…and I beg you to make me ever more grateful. Amen

Pax Christi

P.S. Cling to the fact…the immutable fact…that no matter what happens or how it happens…it is God’s Divine Will…and…His Permissive Will…working with all of our personal and intimate free will choices…both our good choices and our bad choices… that is really and truely at work…and if we could see the end result…we would not change a thing…even the crosses we must carry…provided we embrace and offer/join every “splinter” in them…with his Cross.
"…O happy fault…O necessary sin of Adam…which gained for us so great a Redeemer…" (Exultet, Easter Vigil Mass)
[INDENT]crossroadsinitiative.com/library_article/42/Exultet____The_Easter_Proclamation.html [/INDENT]

Thank you, Lancer, for your prayers and words. God bless you.

Peggy I know your health isn’t the best,
so I ask You Lord to help Peggy to find Your peace even in the anxiety and grief that she esperiences daily over the tragic wounds in his son’s family.

Lord let Your love penetrate the hearts of all the family and potect the children from emotional, mental and spiritual damage.
Angels of God please fill these homes.

Thank you so much, Trishie. You and yours have been in my prayers even though I haven’t been here. I HAVE been here in my heart if not physically.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Lord, I pray for this poor couple suffering separation. With you, all things are possible. Please get this couple in a state of grace, if they aren’t already, so you can work your miracles between them. May they meet with a good parish priest and see if there is something they can do immediately to begin to save their marriage. There situation does not look good, Lord. Please, shower your mercy on this couple and help them to be merciful toward each other. If their relationship ends in divorce this will be very sad for them and their children. I pray that this couple fights very hard to get back together, instead of giving into feelings of hopelessness. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.