For my son, Please

Today my son broke down and told me his marriage is in grave danger, and that his wife has destroyed their finances. He has never been one to talk badly about her, so I know things are desperate, especially from some of the things he told me which I won’t repeat here. If it weren’t for the children, he would have left a long time ago.

So, I am begging prayers for this marriage, and for my son’s health. This is tearing him apart.

God bless all of you!

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Thank you and God bless you for your prayers.

Praying for your son and his family.

Praying for your family Peggy… Take care and may God Bless and take care or you…

Thank you for each and every prayer for my son. This is breaking my heart, and I can’t seem to stop thinking about it now. I’m worried for all of them. God bless you, and I’m remembering you all in my prayers as I always do.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I am most terribly sorry, Peggy.
I’ll pray for your son and his family the very best I can.

Praying for your family.:gopray:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

praying for all of you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you again. I am more grateful than I can say for your prayers for my son and his family.

An update on this request. My son called me earlier this afternoon to inform me that their 15 year old daughter gave birth this morning. She swears she didn’t know she was pregnant, and she didn’t look pregnant, even being slim to start with. I would think in the back of her mind at least, she’d have to have known or guessed. They called an ambulance in the middle of the night for ‘stomach pains’ she was screaming with. The baby was born not long after they got to the hospital. He appears to be 40 weeks along, but is having trouble regulating his body temperature and keeping nourishment down.

My son is so upset. Furious, disappointed, worried, and this on top of all the other problems they’ve been having. Please say a prayer for all of them, and especially for my son. I’m worried what would happen if he runs into the child’s father who is only 17, and an ‘ex’ boyfriend. He doesn’t even know he’s a father. The whole thing is a mess. I feel like I’m living in a soap opera right now, and the stress is getting to me.

Thank you, Prayer Warriors. And please a little prayer for me in this situation. I can’t get to see them as they’re halfway across the country and I’m not up to travelling. I didn’t think I’d be a great-grandmother for a few more years… And with the older girl as the mother.

praying for your family’s needs.

I’m so sorry for everyone.
I will pray for all of you, especially the baby.

Praying for your son, his wife, and you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.