For my son taking his MCAT exam

For anyone who has had to sit for a life changing exam, it can be pretty overwhelming. He has studied long and hard, and the only other hope is prayer to guide him through this experience. He is taking the exam on the morning of Tuesday August 26th. Pray for him and God Bless you.

He is in my prayers… even though I do not know what MCAT stands for

Thank you for your kind response. The MCAT is the entrance exam for medical school. Since he has been in second grade this has been his goal.:wink:

Well bless his heart!Obviously he has worked very hard to get to this point…and…thank-you for raising such a fine young man. You are all in my prayers.

Heavenly Father in Jesus’ name please give this young man the peace and confidence tp perform very well in his MCAT exam. Send Your Spirit to guide and inspire him in this and in all else in his life. Thank You, Father

Thank you so much for your prayer- it means more than you will ever know.

In His name.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Good morning Gail,

Thank you for your prayer.

Have a blessed day.

In His name.:slight_smile:

Soul of Christ, be my sanctification;
Body of Christ, be my Salvation;
Blood of Christ, Fill all my veins;
Water from Christ’s side, wash out my stains;
Passion of Christ, my comfort be,
O good Jesus listen to me.
In Thy wounds I fain would hide,
Ne’er to be parted from Thy side.
Guard me when the foe assails me;
Guide me when my feet shall fail me;
Bid me come to Thee above,
With Thy Saints to sing Thy love, forever and ever

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.