For my son

Lord, please guide my son in handling his boy’s difficulties. As a single custodial Dad he has worked so hard for his children in every way. Please bless his efforts for his children with overwhelming grace. Thank You

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Loving God,

We lift the intentions of our friend Trishie today on behalf of her beloved son as he carries out his loving duty as father and care giver to his children. We prayfully ask for your blessings and mercy on him and his son as they continue to walk the journey of life together. Please send your warm and comforting Holy Spirit to be with Trishie’s son as he discerns and acts out the beautiful and often very challenging vocation of parenting. Please also bless Trishie’s grandson as a member of this family unit and grant him courage, strong faith, and hope in you as well. Your son Jesus heard the prayers of parents many times in the Gospels and came to their assistance in their time of need. Dear Jesus, please be with Trishie’s son now.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your son and grandson.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen :gopray:

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Loving God,

We lift the intentions of our friend Trishie today on behalf of her beloved son as he carries out his loving duty as father and care giver to his children. We prayfully ask for your blessings and mercy on him and his son as they continue to walk the journey of life together. Please send your warm and comforting Holy Spirit to be with Trishie’s son as he discerns and acts out the beautiful and often very challenging vocation of parenting. Please also bless Trishie’s grandson as a member of this family unit and grant him courage, strong faith, and hope in you as well. Your son Jesus heard the prayers of parents many times in the Gospels and came to their assistance in their time of need. Dear Jesus, please be with Trishie’s son now.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Amen.

Thank you each so much for your prayers for my son and his boy in the present crisis. May God bless you for your kindness.

Warmly, Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Praying very hard for your son and his son to ovecome this crisis!

Thank you each. :grouphug:
Thank you for your prayers. I ask God to thank you for me. He can thank you better than I ever could.
I have been able to obtain counselling for them in this traumatic time.

Loving God,

Amen.

My dear Trishie. I lift your intentions to God and ask that He sustain and provide for your son and grandson. May God release the difficulties he is having and shower him with Goodness. I love you trishie…Please know I will keep you and yours in my prayers.
diane

Continued prayers for your son and grandson.Rocky.

Prayers for your Son and Grandson Trishie…

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Jesus, Mary, Joseph pray for Trishie’s son’s family. :crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.