For my son

Please pray for my son. He is a 19 year old college student who has struggled with his course work for two years. He is experiencing anxiety and self-doubt. Please pray to our gracious Lord that He help and guide my son, and that His will be done in his young life.

Come, Holy Spirit, and fill the hearts of Your faithful,
And kindle in them the fire of Your love.
Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created,
And You shall renew the face of the earth.

Done. will also remember him especially in Adoration.

Lord Jesus, please help this young man in college to feel your touch and not have self doubt and know that your will will be done…with You, all things are possible,thank you Lord Jesus…

Praying hard for you son’s success.

Praying for your son and for you.

Amen

Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. They mean more to me than I can say. God bless you all!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For your son

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer and petition our intentions on behalf of this young man who has been struggling with his vocation and his school work. Please help him to know he is a special gift from you to the world and that he can be exactly what you have called him to be with the focus and effort, along with prayer and balance in his life (exercise, eating habits, sleep, study habits, fellowship). Lord, please help this young man to form positive habits and think positive thoughts, and grant the peace of your beloved son Jesus to him. Help all of his friends, professors, and family members to be sources of strength and encouragement to him as he continues his studies. Help this young man to find his way in the world, and light a spark in him for his ultimate vocation or service to others that will help provide him with the interior motivation and drive to do his best each day because he is doing it for others as well as himself. Please grant him strength, strong faith, courage, and hope in you, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please descend Your Holy Spirit upon this young man, that whatever may be interfering with his coursework and his academic success would be lifted. Help him to understand when and what You wish him to study, and console him in his frustration. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us.

Dear Friends in Christ:

How touched I am by your prayers, by your understanding and compassion. I will share your thoughts with my son when the time is right. I will pray for all of you, with thanksgiving that Our Lord gives us precious fellowship both in person and equally in other ways, such as through this forum.

St. Aloysius Gonzaga, pray for all young people.

St. Joseph Cupertino, pray for all students.

Prayer for filiaecclesia son, let his study course work become easy. and he will be happy and confidence in everything and let him have a blessed life.
Thank you Jesus.

HAIL Mary, full of grace! the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Amen.

Thank You Heavenly Father for sending your Holy Spirit to help guide this young man,
may he always remain open that still small Voice, be obedient, and give you all the glory.
In Jesus name.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer and petition our intentions on behalf of this young man who has been struggling with his vocation and his school work. Please help him to know he is a special gift from you to the world and that he can be exactly what you have called him to be with the focus and effort, along with prayer and balance in his life (exercise, eating habits, sleep, study habits, fellowship). Lord, please help this young man to form positive habits and think positive thoughts, and grant the peace of your beloved son Jesus to him. Help all of his friends, professors, and family members to be sources of strength and encouragement to him as he continues his studies. Help this young man to find his way in the world, and light a spark in him for his ultimate vocation or service to others that will help provide him with the interior motivation and drive to do his best each day because he is doing it for others as well as himself. Please grant him strength, strong faith, courage, and hope in you, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you so much, roselily.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.