For my Uncle and for Fr Oliver

COLErs,

Thank you for your Prayers for my Uncle Brian who was suffering from Pancreatic Cancer and has been in a Hospice this last month.
His suffering ended when God called him home yesterday morning (Saturday 14th).
Please Pray for his soul. Pray too for my Aunty Diana (my Dad’s sister), cousins Geoff, Sharon and their families in this hour of sadness.
This world’s loss but heaven’s gain.

Please Pray too for Father Oliver Kemp who is our caretaker Priest in our Parish, until a new one is appointed, possibly in June.

Thank you

Free Forums
Cosmetic Surgeons UK
Misa Nail Polish

Eternal rest grant unto Brian, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I offer my sympathy to your Uncle Brian’s family and to you at his loss after this painful illness.
May the Lord comfort you all. May He surround you all with His light and love.

May the Lord bless your priest, Father Oliver, and anyone who takes his place as parish priest. God bless your parish.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners. Now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please accept this Uncle and family member into Your Heavenly Kingdom. Lord, cancer has touched so many of us all - just recently my own Grandmother was diagnosed with potential Pancreatic Cancer, as You know, Lord. It is such a dreaded and terrible disease, Lord, and we pray for Your Divine Consolation upon those who have lost a loved one seemingly so quickly from this affliction, and for Your Healing upon those still struggling with it. Please, also, Lord, help Fr. Oliver, who is attempting to shepherd a flock he is not used to shepherding, to be a just and faithful Priest of Jesus Christ. Through the same Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.