For My Uncle

My Uncle, was recently taken to the hospital with chest pains and later had a heart attack. He is currently in IC, with surgery scheduled for tomorrow. Any prayers would helpful. Thank you.

Oh sweet mother please intercede in this mans life and allow him to have a safe sweet recovery, or whatevery your son may have palanned for him, Bless his family and help them through this difficult time. In your sons name I pray

Hail Mary Full of Grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb JEsus, holy mary mother of God, pray for us sinner now and at the hour of our death

Praying very hard for your uncle’s recovery!

Your uncle has been remembered in my rosary intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Im sorry to hear that, I will be praying for your uncle and family, hang in there!

Thank you for the prayers. My uncle had a good night Sunday night, but last night was another tough night. He still has trouble breathing and now they have put the surgery on hold. I don’t know much about medical procedures and what they can or cannot do. Things have not been going well and just hoping and praying they will turn around.

Praying for your uncle’s healing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.