For my uncle

Prayers requested for my uncle, Bradley V., who is in surgery right now for a double lung transplant. Thanks and God bless.

May God guide the surgeons hands, and may he also give strength and hope t your uncle.

Oh God mother I ask for you to intercede in this mans family and give them the strength to make it through this tough time.

All this I pray in the holy spirits name,

Haily MAry full of Grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and be=lessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus Holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen.

THANK YOU!

I’ve received word that the surgery is done, my uncle came through very well, and he is expected to recover well. :slight_smile:

I will be praying for your uncle :gopray2:

God bless you and your family!

Jesus please be with Bradley in this major surgery, and in his subsequent recovery.

I will remember your uncle in my Mass this morning, Jen

Praise the Lord for successful surgery and good news , may Lord grant a complete healing and a safely return to his family .
In Jesus healing Holy Name , Amen
I’ll pray also
Hail Mary…Glory Be… Amen

Thank you all. It appears my family has much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving: the Lord’s mercy, my uncle’s strong heart and otherwise strong body, his good insurance from GM, the transplant team at the hospital, and certainly not least the gift of healthy lungs from the donor. I’m sorry that he had to lose his own life to make that gift, but I’m so grateful that he chose to make that gift while he was alive.

Uncle Brad had a good night and was doing well as of this morning. :slight_smile:

Praying that your uncle makes a full recovery.

My uncle is awake, breathing on his own, and speaking to those around him. He’s doing very well. Thanks again for all of your prayers.

Very glad to hear hes doing better! Praying for his continuing recovery and healing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.