For my wife who saved my life

All of you here please pray for my wife, she is not only the most beautiful woman in the world but the best mother any 3 children could ever have and a gift from God as a wife. When I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer I believe it was her prayewrs her faith and her trust in God that saved my life and changed the malignat tumors to bengin.

We see each other from Friday night until monday morning or lately until sunday then I have to return to Houson to work(lately so busy I have to leave on sunday which is hard on both of us). It is hard for her she is raising my 12 yr old daughtrer almost as a single parent.

Please pray for her that she remains healthy that she keeps her faith as she has and that we sell our house so we can reunite the family as God intended. She has been through a lot this last year and without her I would not have survived. Sometimes I question why God did not provide her with someone more deserving than myself but I am very thankful he did not, every day.

Sooo please pray that she is provided for and gets all she deserves in this life and the next, thank you for your prayers, in Jesus name I pray amen

Michael, your intention remains in my prayers.

I ask God to greatly bless your wife and your daughter and you
And I ask your angels to help find the buyer for your house. so that your family can be reunited in Houson.

Thank you for your prayers for everyone. I ask the Lord to grant the prayers of your own heart.

Father bless Michael and his wife. Hear their intentions and accept their gratitude and ours for Your answered prayers. Guide them always in joy, mercy, and comfort into Your loving, eternal hands. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Trish and Marco thank you and thank you to all who pray in their hearts I will continue to pray for you all, although I am not the greatest prayer warrior I am asking God to lead me to a better prayer life. amen

prayer said for your wife and you MichaelC

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be
:gopray2: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

thank you and may god bless you, amen

Praying for your wife,you and your children.

" For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh … So they are no longer two, but one".
You and your wife have fullfilled this Jesus’ say … I’m happy for you all … You are in my prayers … God bless

Loving God,

Your son michaelcollins has asked for prayers to support his family during times of separation, and for prayers of thanksgiving for the wonderful sacrament of marriage and the continued devotion, love, and support of his Holy wife. Please send your blessings on this family and provide them with strong faith and continued hope in You, O Lord as they each live out their journey of faith and respond to your call in their daily lives. Dear Father, we offer this **Prayer of the Family **for them today:

Lord God, from You every family in heaven and on earth takes its name.

Father, you are Love and Life.

Through your Son Jesus Christ, born of a woman, and through the Holy Spirit, fountain of divine charity, grant that every family on earth may become for each successive generation a true shrine of life and love.

Grant that Your grace may guide the thoughts and actions of husbands and wives for the good of their families and of all the families in the world.

Grant that the young may find in the family solid support for their human dignity and for their growth in truth and love.

Grant that love, strengthened by the Sacrament of marriage, may prove mightier than all the weaknesses and trials through which our families sometimes pass.

Through the intercession of the Holy Family of Nazareth, grant that the Church may fruitfully carry out her worldwide mission in and through the family.

We pray in the name of Christ Jesus, Who is the Way, the Truth, and Life for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying for you all :gopray2: :highprayer: :gopray2:

God Bless the both of you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying very hard for you and your family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

thank you all for your prayers, I know prayers are answered, if they werent i wpouldnt be here,

In Jesus’ name, Father, please answer our prayers for Michael’s and his family’s needs.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Thank you Trish and may God bless,

God bless you, Michael, and your beautiful wife and family! :signofcross:
May Saint Michael and all the Holy Angels intercede for and protect you and your family! :knight2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners. Now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please Bless and Keep this woman and her family. Reward her, Lord God, for her piety and devotion. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

My prayers for you both

Thank you Tarik, your prayers are appreciated. One of the things I think that is important is the faithfull such as my wife who are truly piuos and who engage in prayer and faith should be rewarded and thanked not only in the next life which they will but in this life.

I have become a believer after searching scripture that God wants us as christians to have happy productive good lifes here as well as in heaven. Thank you all for your prayers, she is wonderful, has been through a lot and deserves all of them.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.